Off-leash Play Pet Center Safety Pledge
As owner/manager of a pet center providing off-leash dog play, I pledge that our program has been designed for the safety of all dogs. We strive to ensure the physical safety of each dog and our goal is for every dog to go home from our center behaviorally and emotionally better than when they arrived. We value our clients and want to be a key partner in the care of their dog. In operating a safe and fun off-leash dog play program, I specifically pledge that I will:
- Educate all staff on dog behavior and safe play management through a formal training program that includes continuing education.
- Provide climate controlled, physical play space that meets or exceeds industry baselines for size, material safety, and security.
- Establish dog health and management procedures focused on supporting the physical and emotional health of each dog.
- Require trained staff members to be physically present with the dogs 100% of the time when dogs are playing off-leash together.
- Meet or exceed industry baseline staffing ratios in all dog playgroups.
- Require benevolent leader techniques and humane, non-invasive handling of dogs that allows enforcement of appropriate group play behaviors without physical manipulation of the dogs.
- Screen each new dog for off-leash play by ... Read more
Daycare Attendance Requirements
* All dogs must be a minimum of 10 weeks of age.
* All females must be spayed after 6 months of age. Males must be neutered after 9 months of age.
*All dogs must be up to date on vaccinations. Written proof of vaccinations is required. Vaccinations required are: distemper/parvo, rabies and bordetella all within one year of attendance. Pups 10 weeks old must have had 2 distemper/parvo vaccines and a bordetella vaccine. All dogs over 6 months must have had a rabies vaccine. A clear titers test on distemper/parvo is acceptable for dogs over 2 years of age. And we accept a 3 year rabies and/or distemper/parvo vaccines.
All dogs must be non-aggressive to other dogs and/or people. Each dog over 6 months of age must have a behavior/placement evaluation before attending group play.
Monday - Friday 6:30 am. - 6:00pm No daycare on Saturdays & Sundays.